please do not let ferguson die out like everything else big does. do not let this die out. do not let this continue on for three days and then everyone forget about it. do not let this happen.
queue this post up 3 days from now, a week from now, a month from now, a month from then. make sure even if you forget your blog will remember.
the fact i’m seeing reblogs slow down despite the fact there is still news breaking is concerning
Our society is so morbid and fascinated by violence it doesn’t surprise me that the mainstream media has all but stopped reporting on it and social media is caring less and less by the day. We need a fundamental change in the way we think as a species. We were promised change for 5 years by the president and things have only gotten worse.
Marcus Aurelius’ 10 Rules For Being An Exceptional Leader:
1. Understand that people exist to help one another.
2. Be mindful of others’ humanity.
3. Realize that many mistakes, even egregious ones, are the result of ignorance.
4. Do not overly exalt yourself.
5. Avoid quick judgments of others’ actions.
6. Maintain self-control.
7. Recognize that others can hurt you only if you let them.
8. Know that pessimism can easily overtake you.
9. Practice kindness.
10. Do not expect bad people to exempt you from their destructive ways.